fresh start

Wednesday, 4 January 2017

 

Its that time of year again where we all join the long queues for weight loss classes, and start off the year with best intentions by joining the gym and then never going again.

I too am guilty of this. Well re-joining weightwatchers at least.

Before Christmas I was lucky enough to get 12 weeks free through my works health scheme and I really wish I had made more of an effort to make the most of it. I did manage to lose 6lbs which pre-Christmas isn't the end of the world. But still cant help but feel was a total waste.

But I've taken then plunge and signed up for 3 months monthly pass and found a class that's closer to home and starts a bit earlier than one I was going too.  Now I just need to stay away from the sweets, and the chocolate, and biscuits, cakes, crisps, you get the general idea…

But this year I wont just be focusing on my weight loss but trying to enjoy life, improve friendships, take care of my health and try and save some money.

I’ll be blogging the ups and downs of my journey through this and hope you will all stick with me as I try and make the best of what life throws at me.

First step is official weigh in tomorrow followed by getting my new car on Friday. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love all comments in all shapes and sizes, whether you have something positive to say or something you think I can improve I'd still love to hear from you. So show me some love and get commenting please.